Wednesday, August 26, 2009

jump!

Photobucket

Woah thats big. haha. I decided to use photobucket because I dont have my own computer anymore and zooomr is not cooperating with this computer.


I started going to public school for my senior year and school started yesterday. Im still getting used to it, its pretty crazy, haha. Soo if I miss a day thats probably why xD
But I am taking a photography class and we're going to learn how to develop our own film and stuff and Im pretty excited about that :D

3 comments:

  1. Tight toning! I've kinda always wanted to take a film class, especially as I've gotten more mature in my work.



    Lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darkrooms are awesome. Just don't get developer on your tshirt ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, thats good to know xD
    we're supposed to start developing stuff this week so hopefully i'll have something decent to share xD

    ReplyDelete