Monday, May 18, 2009

New photo editing software!

This is the 3rd or 4th image I edited with my new copy of Adobe Lightroom 2.0. At the moment, I'm in the middle of editing an event I shot last night with this new software. It is wonderful and a real time savor for editing groups of RAW files at once. At the event I took over 400 photos, and "flagged" the ones I liked. You can do one just adjustment a single photo but then copy the settings and paste them into the other 20 or so all of the same camera settings. It's a great little program. Check out the 30 day trial if you haven't already at http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshoplightroom/


1 comment:

  1. Ahh! A trial for Lightroom? I had no idea!

    I really, really like this picture....partly because of the cowboy(girl?) boots and the colorful bag.

    ReplyDelete