Wednesday, February 11, 2009

i have seen the rain

b&w

I have seen the rain
I have felt the pain
I don't know where I'll be tomorrow
I don't know where I'm going
I don't even know where I've been
But i know I'd like to see them again.
- I Have Seen The Rain by Pink


It rained today and ever since I got up I've had this song stuck in my head :P
i didnt like this at first, when i was editing it because one of the leaves was brown and it was bothering me xD
then i put it in black and white and i was like WOAH.
How awesome is this? xD


rotation: 270 degrees
(woah! check that out :D i didnt know it told you that. lol)
Focal Length: 200mm
Exposure: 1/250
Aperture: f/5.6
ISO: 800

desaturated, sharpened and then unsharp masked
played around with curves for the contrast


too bad it has to get cold again =/

3 comments:

  1. This is so cool. I love the contrast. I also like that the leaves are going in three different directions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I dig the B/W a ton, and the DOF is sweet!

    ReplyDelete